Now who amongst us of the group is still going to be around for many more years, riding and will be available to ride. It’s a party and I’m staying.
If it’s the kind of road, and we know where one can be found, you’re ever enduring and stretched out, long enough to put as many smiles on their faces as possible just like when you first meet new people the ones who you really admire. Let us begin. How do you like my new motorcycle Road? Im talking about the roads that are part of my journey. The Road Is My Friend.
It has taken me 25 years or about that to put that many smiles on my face-miles, now 190,000 or so on all my rides. More years you may ask? May you be blessed clearly with more years.
What happens now to the mind and the body when our physical bodies get tried and we wish to go home yet we’ve come into a situation that will involve us being away at night and out of our house of an evening. What happens when our thirsts and our hunger for a moment become evident and our hunger and thirst overwhelms us. Whenever we gather for dinner at home our wine glasses are full, we have fed ourselves well with good food and we have ate our fill now we’re full and we know it, we’re done!
The front of the house faces to the east and the sun sets in the rear of the house to the southwest and that’s just how it is. Yes, our kitchen faces south too, it’s towards the back of the house and inside our windows have strong sunlight coming through, a very bright radiant sunlight shines through especially of an evening where it has begun to warm up inside even while the air conditioner is running it still makes it warmer inside if the blinds or left open all day. The rear windows are facing the southwest towards the setting sun.
I would have been riding all day, I would have stayed out until 9 P.M. But as you may have guessed it, I got tried and hot and was completely exhausted. So I returned home at a good time, it was happy hour. Sometimes I think for what? I usually take a shower when I get back home. I will cool off and drink something refreshing.
I remembered at youth camp we would go from that last thrown pitch of the ball, when the baseball game had finished to standing in line for supper at the cafeteria. This was at youth camp. There wouldn’t be anytime to go freshen up, the showers were closed off at that time and you couldn’t even stop to rest or take a nap.
You know you will want to handle those night time festivities and be awake. You’ll be up past midnight.
It’s nothing but a thing,
What happens to the mind and the body when you decide to stay out and not come home until past midnight. That morning you were up since 4 A.M. You have decided to stay so you could attend a rock concert. Oh, it will be outside at night and be informal.
What if there was a real good suckling pig, some pork barbeque to eat for supper there at the fair grounds. And too, with all the usual side dishes; coleslaw, pork-n-beans and potatoes. It will all taste real good right about then in the cool shade inside a hospitality tent and with some cooling system in place. I told her it’s the way they wore their elegant attire, “I don’t know, mine are the clothes I still have on, no more than these motorcycle clothes I’m wearing.” I certainly had them on all day. I wasn’t going home to take a shower and cool off just to have supper. No, I was there already and because I lived over a hundred miles away I will be staying. The concert will be starting in three hours.
Lets see, when it rains and in the summertime and if I’m at home I will need a nap:
1. I need a nap during the day so I can recoup from the sleep I miss. I’ll roll over to wake up eventually and at a good time however but not before it gets dark outside because you know, that’s when I will go to bed.
2. I need to wake up in the Czech Republic or in Prague but perhaps and more likely in the North of Italy. And yes, I’ll need a drink as an appetizer because it’s near dinner time. Okay, I do like the places of Northern Italy and I want some of their wines. So yes, I’ll have a glass of wine.
3. The weather well, it would need then to have rained during my slumbering, where I slept so soundly during my nap and it did that and I never heard a thing. The rooms you know are so sound, the windows and tapperella’s are shtick (shut). The rain has been gently pitter patterning down upon the roof all afternoon. The roof is deadening the sounds, it’s on the clay tile roofs the way they are made over in that part of the world. I will have slept soundly in fact and I usually do whenever there are these siestas.
4. I will be awaken by then, after having drank my wine, a sufficient enough wine, add the sugar levels as this helps to make me wake-up promptly.
5. Now that I am awake after my much needed nap this has been during the day and in the afternoon while it has been raining. Now I will want something to eat. I wish to smell those fragrances of food as they are being cooked as this fills the air. I much more prefer to recognize the smells of oils as they heat up to fry the skillet fish or the fresh produce as it is made into a salad or the fruits. I want them to be my favorite dishes.
6. Later, I am taking a walk outside and down to the little village bar and that’s in order to eat our ice cream and meet our friends and acquaintances, to touch base so to speak. I’m thinking I’ll be there until midnight forcibly so because I am now well rested because of my nap.
7. This is just what we did, sometimes and most all of the times. The plates we ate out of, we never spit in them. We love our little place in the world. This was our pattern of life. We fell into that pattern of life, over a period time and this was out of love. This is simply what the good people of the world do.
I’ve told myself and I’m thinking we all started riding motorcycles long ago on much smaller bikes. You’ve had a comfortable life and we never get to see these concerts here at this place you always come here during the day to the fair grounds. Your seats are on the front row and as for them, they are in the comfort of their own homes that’s where they feel safe. It’s as if they’re staying put because of their own fate, of the course they’re on, their pattern of life, out of time timed out. We’ll, I’m staying for the concert!